Doctor or The Doctor may refer to:
- Doctor (title), the holder of an accredited academic degree.
- A medical practitioner, including:
- Other roles
- The Doctor (nickname), people with nickname or stage name of "Doctor" or "The Doctor".
- Doctor Willard Bliss (1825–1889), American physician.
- Doctor Greenwood (1860–1951), English footballer.
- Sean Doctor (born 1966), American football player.
- List of physicians
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Doctor, a character in 1998 American comedy movie My Giant.
- Doctor (Black Cat)
- Doctor (Hellsing)
- The Doctor (Cave Story), also known as Fuyuhiko Date.
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- The Doctor (Star Trek: Voyager)
- Doctor Scalpel or "The Doctor", a character in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- The Doctor or Cobra Commander, a character from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.
- The Doctor, an antagonist in Little Nightmares II.
- List of fictional doctors
- Doctor (film series), popular British hospital comedy films of the 1950s–1960s.
- Doctor (1963 film), Indian Malayalam-language film by M. S. Mani.
- Doctor (2013 film), South Korean film.
- Doctor (2021 film), Indian Tamil-language film by Nelson Dillipkumar.
- The Doctor (1991 film), William Hurt plays a doctor whose own illness transforms his later approach to patients.
- The Doctor (2013 film), a TV film about basketball player Julius Erving.
- The Doctor (Beenie Man album)
- The Doctor (Cheap Trick album)
- The Doctor (Thomas Nöla et son Orchestre album)
- Doctor (soundtrack), 2021 soundtrack album to the 2021 Tamil-language film Doctor.
- "Doctor", a song by Cute Is What We Aim For.
- "Doctor" (Loïc Nottet song), a single by Loïc Nottet.
- "The Doctor" (Mary Wells song)
- "The Doctor" (The Doobie Brothers song)
- "Doctor", a 2018 song by Chanmina.
- "Doctor! Doctor!", a single by the Thompson Twins.
- Doctors (2000 TV series), a British soap opera that began airing on BBC One in 2000.
- The Doctor (1952 TV series), an American anthology series that ran on NBC from 1952 to 1953.
- The Doctors (1963 TV series), an American soap opera that aired on NBC from 1963 to 1982.
- The Doctors (1969 TV series), a British medical drama that aired on BBC from 1969 to 1971.
- The Doctors (2016 TV series), a South Korean drama.
- The Doctors (talk show)
- "The Doctor" (Once Upon a Time), a television episode.
- "Doctor, Doctor", an episode of The Real Ghostbusters.
- "The Doctor" (Bluey), an episode of the first season of the animated TV series Bluey.
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Doctors (novel), by Erich Segal.
- The Doctor (painting), a painting by Luke Fildes.
- The Doctor (play), a play by Robert Icke.
- Doctor (cocktail), a family of mixed alcoholic drinks.
- DOCTOR, a script for Joe Weizenbaum's program ELIZA, simulating a Rogerian psychotherapist.
- Fremantle Doctor or the Doctor, a Western Australian afternoon sea breeze.
- Doctores metro station, in Mexico City, Mexico.
- All pages with titles beginning with The Dr
- All pages with titles beginning with The Doctor
- All pages with titles beginning with Doctor
- All pages with titles containing Doctor
- All pages with titles containing Dr
- DR (disambiguation)
- Doc (disambiguation)
- Docter (disambiguation)
- Doctor Doctor (disambiguation)
- Doctor Who (disambiguation)
- Doktor (disambiguation)
- The Doctors (disambiguation)