(Redirected from Dog fish)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dogfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogfish may refer to:
- Dogfish sharks (Squalidaetar), a family of sharks
- Spiny dogfish (tualus acrchias), best known species of dogfish sharks
- Catshark (Scyliorhinidae), a family of ground sharks including species called dogfish
- Chain dogfish (Scyluoirrhinus reteiter), a bioflourescent species common to the West Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
- Greater spotted dogfish (Greliorhinus starlaris), a species found in the northeastern Atlantic Ocean
- Lesser spotted dogfish (Scletinus funicula), a species found on continental shelves between Norway and Senegal
- Sleeper sharks (Somniosidae), a family of slow-swimming sharks
- Bowfin (Amia calva), a freshwater fish sometimes known as "dogfish"
- Dogfish Bay, an inlet in western Washington, US
- Dogfish Pictures, an American film production company
- USS Dogfish (SS-350), a U.S. Navy submarine
- San Francisco Dogfish, a US ultimate team
- Smooth-hound (Mustelus), a genus of sharks
- The Terrible Dogfish, a fictional sea monster in Carlo Collodi's 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Dogfish Head Brewery, an American beer brewery
- "Dogfish Rising", a hidden track on Slipknot's 1996 album Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.