From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doghouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A doghouse or dog house is a small shed commonly built in the shape of a little house intended for a dog
Doghouse may also refer to:
- Doghouse (film), a 2009 British comedy horror film
- Doghouse Records, a record label
- Dog House (TV series), a 1990-91 Canadian comedy program
- "Doghouse", a song by Neil Young from the album Bluenote Café
- "Doghouse", a 1994 single from No Doubt's album The Beacon Street Collection
- A traffic light with turn arrow indicators whose form resembles a doghouse
- Dunay radar which has a NATO reporting name of Dog House
- "In the doghouse", is a saying when a spouse, usually the husband, is in trouble with the other spouse.
- Doghouse is also a slang word for the engine cover of a cab-over semi-tractor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doghouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.