Dolores Donlon (born Patricia Vaniver, September 19, 1926 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), is an American former model and actress.
She began modelling in the mid-1940s under the name Pat Van Iver and acting in 1948 with uncredited walk-on parts in movies including Dough Girls and Easter Parade. By 1954 she was playing credited roles in movies such as The Long Wait and Security Risk, and appearing in television series. Her television credits include roles in The Texan, Richard Diamond, Private Detective, Perry Mason, The Jack Benny Program and I Love Lucy.
In 1957 Donlon was Playboy's August Playmate of the Month.
She was married to Hollywood talent agent Victor Orsatti from 1949 to 1960. (Another source says that they were married nine years; still another says "They were married in 1952.")
Donlon starred in Italian director Franco Rossi's 1961 film Odissea nuda, and retired from acting the following year after marrying New York Philharmonic violinist Robert de Pasquale.
- ^ a b c Bruce Eder, Rovi (2010) "Dolores Donlon" New York Times
- ^ "Playmate data". Retrieved February 7, 2010.
- ^ Erskine Johnson (October 16, 1960). "How Dolores Got Starring Role is Hollywood Odyssey". Star-Banner. Retrieved March 14, 2010.
- ^ "Talent Agent Victor Orsatti". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. June 14, 1984. Retrieved March 14, 2010.
- ^ "Dolores Donlon Seeks Divorce". Pennsylvania, Indiana. The Indiana Gazette. January 26, 1960. p. 12. Retrieved November 26, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.
- ^ "Orsatti Divorce". Pennsylvania, Chester. Delaware County Daily Times. October 4, 1958. p. 1. Retrieved November 27, 2015 – via Newspapers.com.