|National Secretary||Marco Pasian|
|Founded||1 February 2006|
|Newspaper||El Dragh Bloeu (2006-2010)|
Domà Nunch was founded in 2005 as a spin-off project of the Moviment Spiritual Riformaa Nativ d'Insubria (Reformed Spiritual Movement of Insubria's Natives), previously created in 2003 by Lorenzo Banfi, renewing and reissuing El Dragh Bloeu (The Blue Dragon), which then became the official magazine of the new association. Lorenzo Banfi, linguist and author, led Domà Nunch as president as soon as the organisation got expanded in 2007. Domà Nunch believed in self-determination and independence of Insubria as way to preserve the heritage, history, language and environment of the region. It also promotes the re-unification of portions of Insubria presently split among Lombardy, Piedmont, and Switzerland. Though, Domà Nunch never or limitely defined itself to belong the traditional independentist political area, rather outlining to be "national" movement.
Domà Nunch was opposed to the urbanization and concreting of the land. Particularly, their members had been against new highway projects, such as the Pedemontana Lombarda proposed by the Regional Council of Lombardy. Also, Domà Nunch aimed to maintain taxation locally in Insubria in order to reclaim the land. Temporarily cooperations led to merge Domà Nunch's actions with major campaigning environmentalist organisations, such as WWF, Italia Nostra, Fondo per l'Ambiente Italiano and Legambiente.
In the first activity period, Domà Nunch had published a number of books on ecology and local language, as well as organised events. These included:
- The National Day of Insubria, every 5 September, according to the date of foundation of the Duchy of Milan;
- Commemoration of the ICMESA disaster in Seveso;
- The Forum on Environmental Emergencies in Insubria, in 2007, Uboldo;
- The Forum on the Milanese Language, in 2007, Nerviano, attended by the major linguistic associations of the region;
- The conference Olona: A Valley at Its Crossroad, in 2008, Gorla Minore;
- Olona: A Valley Festival in 2008;
- Street rallies against the A36 (Autostrada Pedemontana Lombarda) project, in 2009 and 2010.
In December 2011, Domà Nunch actually ceased its activity as a cultural association and changed into a political movement with the target to run for the 2013 Lombard regional election, though this never actually happened.
In February 2012, Domà Nunch provoked the public opinion by issuing a local currency called Franch stating this would be "the money of the people, to save our economy". Issued banknotes were portraying hystorical lombard characters like Francesco II Sforza.
In September of the same year, Domà Nunch activists had been attacked by individuals linked with left-wing social center and Italian General Confederation of Labour while the econationalists rallying in Desio against Mafia presence in Insubria and Pedemontana motorway construction Domà Nunch claimed CGIL to have responsibility in the tempted assault.
After this stage, in April 2013 Domà Nunch signed a cooperation agreement with Terra Insubre, a cultural association based in Varese and Milan that shared most of Domà Nunch's objectives. This led to a convention in Milan on 4 May to remember the Bava-Beccaris massacre.
In December 2013 Domà Nunch communicated to put on hold its political activity.
At the end of 2014 the movement published and presented the booklet Appunti per una Repubblica Sacra (Notes for a Sacred Republic) stating the "felt need to consolidate the definition of the political and spiritual vision" and "with the intend to outline the peculiarity of the argumentations proposed, and claim in a more official way the paternity of the ideas expressed in the last years". In 2015, Domà Nunch announced to take part at the elections for the municipality of Saronno in alliance with Lega Nord The coalition eventually won and the econational movement was assigned a Councillor for Ecology and Sport.
- President of the National Diet (Maester): Lorenzo Banfi (2007–2013; 2015- ... )
- National Secretary: Matteo Colaone (2009–2013); Marco Pasian (2015- ... )
- "Le Interviste di RC ai leader dei movimenti indipendentisti che crescono al Nord". 15 October 2012.
- ""Documento: Il Movimento Spirituale Riformato dei Nativi d'Insubria")".
- http://www.eldraghbloeu.eu Website closed in 2013
- "Provincia dell'Insubria? Lavoriamo per una Comunità Nazionale!".
- "Lorenzo Banfi: "E' il momento di fare qualcosa di concreto per una rivoluzione epocale"".
- "In piazza contro Pedemontana, l'Osvo lancia la sfida".
- "Terza Pista di Malpensa: "Un'elemosina che non compensa il danno ambientale". Comunicato congiunto di Domà Nunch, WWF Lombardia, FAI e Italia Nostra". Archived from the original on 20 February 2015.
- "Terza pista, WWF: "migliorare il sistema aeroportuale senza danni per l'ambiente"". Archived from the original on 20 February 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Domà Nunch rilancia: lavoriamo insieme per una confederazione elvetico-insubre". Archived from the original on 25 July 2010.
- "How to Grind Gadaffi's Gears: Three Greater Switzerlands".
- "Autonomisti e verdi, ma non-leghisti".
- The word is equivalent to Lira in Lombard language.
- "Il movimento econazionalista padano (ma non leghista) lancia la sua moneta"."Il movimento econazionalista lancia la sua moneta".
- "A Desio tentata aggressione dei centri sociali contro Domà Nunch". Archived from the original on 2 May 2014.
- "Domà Nunch: la Cgil spieghi le sue responsabilità nei fatto di Desio". Archived from the original on 2 May 2014.
- "Terra Insubre e Domà Nunch insieme per una "comunità nazionale"". Archived from the original on 27 September 2013.
- "Terra Insubre e Domà Nunch insieme per una "comunità nazionale"". Archived from the original on 24 April 2016.
- "4 maggio, Milano: "Insubria ribelle". Giornata di studi sui moti del 1898".
- "Sospension de l'attività politica / Sospensione dell'attività politica".
- "Tesseramento 2015 e "Appunti per una Repubblica Sacra"".
- "Scende in campo Doma nunch e sostiene Alessandro Fagioli".
- "La lista Domà Nunch sosterrà il leghista Fagioli".
- "Domà Nunch: Guaglianone, primo del movimento nelle istituzioni".
- "Risultati del Congresso Nazionale e nuove cariche sociali".