|Look up dominator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dominator may refer to:
- The Dominator, nickname for Mariusz Pudzianowski (Strongman and MMA fighter), a five-time World's Strongest Man
- The Dominator, nickname for Wayne Johnston (born 1957), a Carlton footballer in Australia
- The Dominator, nickname for Dominik Hašek, a Czech goalkeeper who played for HC Pardubice, Chicago Blackhawks, Buffalo Sabres, Detroit Red Wings and Ottawa Senators
- Dominator, also known as Nils Fjellström, the drummer for Dark Funeral, Myrkskog, The Wretched End and ex-drummer for Aeon
- Dominator (Cloven Hoof album), by metal band Cloven Hoof
- Dominator (W.A.S.P. album), by metal band W.A.S.P.
- Dominator (The Time Frequency album), by Scottish techno band The Time Frequency
- Dominator (U.D.O. album), by metal band U.D.O.
- Dominator (festival), festival music of Q-dance.
- Dominator, 1991 Human Resource song.
- Dominator (roller coaster), a roller coaster formerly at Geauga Lake, now located at Kings Dominion
- Dominator (ride), a ride at the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
Fiction and entertainment
- Dominator (comics), a British comic character created by Terry Luke
- Dominators, a fictional alien race published by DC Comics
- Burnout Dominator, a 2007 video game in the PlayStation Burnout series
- Dominators, a character archetype in the computer game City of Villains
- Dominator, a type of accessory for Nintendo
- The Dominators, a 1968 Doctor Who serial and a fictional alien race in that universe
- The Dominator-class cruiser, a carrier type in the Imperial Navy in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Dominator (G.I. Joe), a fictional vehicle from the G.I. Joe Battleforce 2000 toy line
- Dominator, a 1984 novel by James Follett
- B-32 Dominator, a late World War II American strategic bomber
- Honda NX650 Dominator, a dual sport motorcycle by Honda
- SS Dominator, a Greek freighter lost in a 1961 shipwreck on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in California
- Aeronautics Defense Dominator, an Israeli UAV developed by Aeronautics Defense Systems Ltd
- Dennis Dominator, a bus chassis model manufactured by Dennis Specialist Vehicles
- Dominator, a name for the Persistent Munition Technology Demonstrator UAV developed by Boeing
- SRV Dominator, a tornado research vehicle built by Reed Timmer
- Dominator (graph theory), in computer science, a property of certain nodes in control-flow graphs
- Dominator culture, a term coined by futurist and writer Riane Eisler
- The Dominator, a professional wrestling move
- Domination (disambiguation)
- Dominance (disambiguation)
- Dominate, the "despotic" later phase of government in the ancient Roman Empire from the conclusion of the Third Century Crisis of 235–284 until the formal date of the collapse of the Western Empire in AD 476
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dominator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.