From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dondo may refer to:
- Dondo, Mozambique, a city in Mozambique
- Dondo District, a district in Mozambique
- Dondo, Angola, a town and commune in Angola
- Dondo, Sulawesi, a district in Tolitoli Regency, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Dondo Dam, Miki, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Léon Kengo Wa Dondo (born 1935), politician from Zaïre
- Dondo language (Austronesian), a language of Sulawesi in Indonesia
- Dondo, a talking drum in the Akan languages
- Dondo, the second album by Bice Osei Kuffour, (born 1981), a Ghanaian hiplife musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dondo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.