From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dondo may refer to:
- Dondo, Mozambique, a city in Mozambique
- Dondo, Angola, a town and commune in Angola
- Dondo, Sulawesi, a district in Tolitoli Regency, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Kengo Wa Dondo, politician from Zaïre
- Dondo language (Austronesian), Celebic language of Sulawesi in Indonesia
- Akan drum, type of talking drum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dondo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.