Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dondo may refer to:
- Dondo, Mozambique, a city in Mozambique
- Dondo District, a district in Mozambique
- Dondo, Angola, a town and commune in Angola
- Dondo, Sulawesi, a district in Tolitoli Regency, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Dondo Dam, Miki, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Léon Kengo Wa Dondo (born 1935), politician from Zaïre
- Dondo language (Austronesian), a language of Sulawesi in Indonesia
- Dondo, a talking drum in the Akan languages
- Dondo, the second album by Bice Osei Kuffour, (born 1981), a Ghanaian hiplife musician
- Dendi (Dota player), Nickname for the professional Dota 2 player Dendi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dondo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.