Done and Dusted
London, United Kingdom
Santa Monica, California
|Services||Television Production and Event Staging|
Done and Dusted (stylised as DONE+DUSTED) are a Television Production and Event Staging media group, who create compelling content from stadiums, arenas, studios, and green-field sites across the globe.
Founded in London 18 years ago by Hamish Hamilton, Ian Stewart and Simon Pizey, the company has grown into one of the largest producers of event television in the world with offices in London and Santa Monica.
Blending groundbreaking editorial, dramatic reality and surprising spectacle, D+D take the viewer to both the heart and the extremities of their events. D+D are committed to delivering compelling content, across all broadcast platforms, that is creatively innovative and technically pioneering. D+D maintain a consistent level of excellence in everything they do, which is reflected in their unparalleled production credentials.
Done and Dusted has staged and filmed major events such as The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, iHeartRadio Music Awards, Red Nose Day USA, Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Sports Awards, CNN Heroes, Victoria's Secret Swim Special, Laureus World Sports Awards, T4 On The Beach, MOBOs and has also filmed rock concerts and music specials by Adele, The Rolling Stones, Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera, Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Madonna, Britney Spears and others.
- Melanie Fletcher (CEO)
- Simon Pizey (Managing Director)
- Ian Stewart (President)
- Hamish Hamilton (Executive producer & Director)
- Katy Mullan (Executive producer)
- David Jammy (Executive producer)
- Guy Carrington (Executive producer)
- 2011 - George Foster Peabody Award for "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute"
- 2012 - Royal Television Society Craft & Design Awards - Multicamera Work for "Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall"
- 2013 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Grand Award Two Gold Medals for Special Event "2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony"
- 2014 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Gold Medal for Variety Special "Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale"
- 2014 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Gold World Medal for Special Event "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014"
- 2015 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Silver World Medal for Documentary "David Bowie Is"
- 2015 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Bronze World Medal for Children's/Youth Special "Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Sports Awards 2014"
- 2015 - New York Festival’s International Television & Film Award - Gold World Award for Special Event "iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015"
- 2015 - Televisual Bulldog Award - Nomination Of The Live Event Award "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014"
- Hopkins, Nick (18 July 2012). "Olympic opening ceremony: a feast of drama … and that's just the rehearsals". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- "Peabody Awards 2011 - CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute".
- "RTS Craft & Design Awards 2012 - Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall".
- "New York Festivals 2013 - The London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony, "Isle Of Wonder"".
- "New York Festivals 2014 - Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale 2013".
- "New York Festivals 2014 - Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013".
- "New York Festivals 2015 - David Bowie Is".
- "New York Festivals 2015 - Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Sports Awards 2014".
- "New York Festivals 2015 - iHeart Radio Music Awards 2014".