From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donghae can refer to:
- Sea of Japan (East Sea), the South Korean name
- Donghae City, in South Korea
- Donghae-class corvette, a class of four ships of navy of South Korea
- Lee Donghae, a member of K-pop boy band, Super Junior
- 東海 (disambiguation), the East Asian script for "East Sea"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donghae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.