Jump to navigation Jump to search
Donghae can refer to:
- East Sea, the South Korean name of the Sea of Japan
- Donghae City, in South Korea
- Donghae-class corvette, a class of four ships of navy of South Korea
- Lee Donghae, a member of K-pop boy band, Super Junior
- 東海 (disambiguation), the East Asian script for "East Sea"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donghae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.