This article does not cite any sources. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Look up doria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doria may refer to:
- Dória (Matheus Dória Macedo, born 1994), Brazilian footballer for Olympique de Marseille and Brazil
- Doria (family), a prominent historical Genoese family
- Count Armand Doria (1824–1896), French aristocrat, art collector and patron
- Giacomo Doria (1840–1913), Italian naturalist, herpetologist, and politician
- João Doria (born 1957), Brazilian politician
- Palmério Dória (born 1948), Brazilian journalist and writer
- Doria (food), a Japanese dish similar to gratin but with a rice base
- Doria, a character in the novel Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- Doria Ragland, American social worker, yoga instructor, and mother of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.