From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dowa or dōwa may refer to:
- Dowa, Malawi, a town located in the Central Region of Malawi.
- Dowa District in Malawi.
- The Dowa meteorite of 1976, see meteorite falls.
- Dowa, Nepal, a village development committee in Myagdi District in the Dhawalagiri Zone of western-central Nepal.
- Burakumin, a social outcast group in Japan.
- Dowa Automobile Company, a historical manufacturer of automobiles, trucks and armored cars.
- DOWA-IBI Group, part of the IBI Group of architectural and engineering firms.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dowa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.