Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drain may refer to:
- Drain (plumbing), a fixture that provides an exit-point for waste water or water that is to be re-circulated on the side of a road
- Drainage, the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from a given area
- Drain (band), an American noise rock band
- Drain STH, a disbanded female hard-rock band from Sweden
- Drain (surgery), a tube used to remove pus or other fluids from a wound
- Drain, Maine-et-Loire, a commune in Maine-et-Loire département, France
- Drain (transistor), a terminal in a field effect transistor
- Data Drain, a fictional element and technique in the .hack universe
- Drain, Oregon, a city in Douglas County, Oregon, United States
- Drain (comics), a comic book series starring a vampire
- Waterloo & City line, in the London Underground, nicknamed "The Drain"
People with the surname
- Charles Drain (disambiguation), several people
- Gershwin A. Drain (born 1949), American federal judge
- Thomas Drain (1880-?), Scottish footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.