From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drain may refer to:
- Drain (plumbing), a fixture that provides an exit-point for waste water or water that is to be re-circulated
- Drainage, the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from a given area
- Drain STH, a disbanded female hard-rock band from Sweden
- Drain (surgery), a tube used to remove pus or other fluids from a wound
- Drain, Maine-et-Loire, a commune in Maine-et-Loire département, France
- Drain (transistor), a terminal in a field effect transistor
- Data Drain, a fictional element and technique in the .hack universe
- Drain, Oregon, a city in Douglas County, Oregon, United States
- Drain (comics), a comic book series starring a vampire
- Waterloo & City line, in the London Underground, nicknamed "The Drain"
- Charles Drain (disambiguation), several people
- Gershwin A. Drain (born 1949), an American federal judge
- Thomas Drain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.