From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A drug is any chemical substance other than a food or device that affects the function of living things.
Drug(s) or D.R.U.G.S. may also refer to:
- DRUGS, a funk musical group founded by Michael "Clip" Payne
- D.R.U.G.S. (Death and Reincarnation Under God's Supervision), 2012 mixtape by Flatbush Zombies
- Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, an American post-hardcore band previously known as D.R.U.G.S.
- D.R.U.G.S., 2011 album by Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
- D.R.U.G.S. (production team), Directing Reality Undermining Governed Systems
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2000 song by Phife Dawg from Ventilation: Da LP
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2000 song by Fiend from Can I Burn?
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2009 song by Dead and Divine from The Machines We Are
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2009 song by The Raveonettes from In and Out of Control
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2011 song by Iggy Azalea
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2014 song by SD from Truly Blessed
- "D.R.U.G.S.", 2016 song by Ab-Soul from Do What Thou Wilt.
- Drug, a variant spelling for Durg, a city in India
- Drug, Paksitan, or Darug, a town in Musakhel District
- Drug Island, an island in Alaska, U.S.
- Drug, in some English dialects, a non-standard verb past form for "dragged"
- Drug, also drugg or droge, a floating device roped to a harpoon used in ancient whaling to exhaust the whale
- Drug (grape), another name for the wine grape Mourvèdre
- Graciano, another wine grape with Drug as a synonym
- Drug, a name for a demon in ancient Vedic Hinduism, from the Vedic Sanskrit root druh ("to be hostile")
- Drug/druh (друг), the word for "friend" in Slavic languages, prominently used (as a Nadsat jargon) in A Clockwork Orange
- Drûg, a term for a member of the Drúedain, a Middle-earth race in the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Drugs (journal), a peer-reviewed medical journal
- Antiretroviral drug
- Antiviral drug
- Approved drug, drug approval by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States
- Drug abuse
- Hard and soft drugs
- Illegal drug trade
- Inverse benefit law
- Legal drugs
- List of drugs
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, the United Kingdom act under which substances defined as drugs are listed and controlled
- Pharmaceutical drug
- Psychoactive drug, chemical substance used to alter behavior and perception for many differing reasons
- Recreational drug use
- Performance-enhancing drug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.