From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dryas or dryas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dryas may refer to:
- Dryas (plant), a genus of plants
- Dryas, a monotypic genus of butterflies containing the single species Dryas iulia
- Dryas monkey (Cercopithecus dryas), a little-known species of guenon found only in the Congo Basin
Geology and ecology
- Dryas (mythology), the name of multiple characters in Greek mythology
- Drias, Kavala, a former village in Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dryas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.