Dungeon Master (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dungeon Master may mean:
- Dungeon Master (sometimes called a dungeonmaster or DM), the organizer of a Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Gamemaster, the generic term used by other role-playing gaming companies
- Dungeon Master (video game), an early 3D realtime dungeon-hack computer game
- Dungeon Master, a 1986 dungeon crawl role-playing game by ASCII.
- Dungeon Master, a main character on the Dungeons & Dragons animated TV series
- The Dungeonmaster, a 1985 fantasy film (IMDb)
- Dungeon Master, the owner or master of a BDSM dungeon (a place equipped for the playing out of BDSM sexual fantasies)
- The Dungeon Master, the 1985 non-fiction book by William C. Dear regarding the disappearance of James Dallas Egbert III
- Dungeon Master, the master of Lord Ao, a god in the fictional world of Abeir-Toril
- Dungeon Master, an alias of serial killer David Parker Ray
- dm (for Dungeon Master), a program included in some versions of BSD Unix and operating systems derived from it, which could be used to restrict the playing of games on a computer to certain times of the day (dm manual page from 4.4BSD)
- Zork III: The Dungeon Master, a 1982 computer game
- The Dungeon Master (video game), a 1983 computer game
- The Dungeon Masters, a 2008 documentary film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dungeon Master.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.