Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutch boy or Dutch Boy can be:
- a little Dutch boy who plugs a dike with his finger, featuring in a novel Hans Brinker, or The Silver Skates by Mary Mapes Dodge
- "Dutch Boy", the weather satellite system in the film Geostorm, named after the boy in the above novel.
- Dutch Boy Paint, a US brand of paint, and its logo featuring a "Dutch boy" (i.e. a boy in traditional, old-fashioned Dutch clothing)
- "Dutch Boy", one of multiple nicknames of the character Holland Wagenbach in the American police drama television series The Shield
- a man who has many lesbian friends