Jump to navigation Jump to search
EDS or Eds may refer to:
- Electronic Data Systems, a technology company founded by Ross Perot, now DXC Technology
- Ehlers-Danlos Society, an international non-profit organization for Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and related disorders
- Episcopal Divinity School, an Episcopal Seminary in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Evansville Day School, an independent college-prep school in Evansville, Indiana
- University of Ottawa English Debating Society
- Environmental Defence Society, a New Zealand environmental organisation
- European Democrat Students, a centre-right political students union
- Evropská demokratická strana, a Czech political party
- Ehlers–Danlos syndromes, a group of heritable connective tissue disorders
- Episodic dyscontrol syndrome, a pattern of episodic, abnormal, and often violent and uncontrollable social behavior
- Excessive daytime sleepiness, a sleep disorder symptom, especially common in sleep apnea, narcolepsy and the circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Egg drop syndrome, an avian adenovirus
Science and mathematics
- Electrodynamic suspension, a type of magnetic levitation
- Elliptic divisibility sequence, a class of integer sequences in mathematics
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, a method used to determine the energy spectrum of X-ray radiation
- Earth Departure Stage, the second stage of the Ares V and Block II Space Launch System launch vehicles
- Emergency Detection System, determines whether a manned space mission should be aborted
- Comprehensive Display System, or the military version "Electronic Data System" for assimilating radar data.
- Electronic Document System, an early graphical hypertext system
- Explosive detection system, a mechanism for detecting explosive material
- Extended Data Services (now XDS), a standard for the delivery of metadata on NTSC video signals
- Electronic Data Sheet, a standard for field device description in CANopen based automation systems
- Evolution Data Server, evolution database back-end server for managing mail, calendar, address book, tasks and memo information
- Educational specialist (Ed.S.), a terminal academic degree in the U.S.
- Eds FF, a Swedish football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.