Eaismo (atomic era-ism) was a 20th-century avant-garde movement born in Italy in 1948, founded by the painter, Voltolino Fontani, who was the main representative of it, with the poet Marcello Landi and the literary critic Guido Favati.
The Manifesto of Eaismo, signed also by the painters Angelo Sirio Pellegrini and Aldo Neri, highlighted the pessimism and the optimism of the Atomic age, but was skeptical about the supposed revolutionary power of atomic energy.
- it:Pittura Nucleare The Italian page for the arte nucleare
- it:Era atomica The Italian page for the atomic age
- Haaretz, link read in 2015
- Aftenposten innsikt,link read in 2015
- China Times,link read in 2015