Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term East Syrian or Eastern Syrian may refer to:
- eastern parts of the modern state of Syria
- eastern parts of historical region of Syria
- East Syrian Rite, alternative term for the East Syriac Rite
- East Syrian script, imprecise term for the East Syriac script
- East Syrian dialects, imprecise term for the East Syriac dialects
- West Syrian (disambiguation)
- Syria (disambiguation)
- Syrian (disambiguation)
- Syriac (disambiguation)
- East Syriac (disambiguation)
- Syriac Rite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title East Syrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.