East West Bus Company
|Ceased operation||February 2014|
|Service area||Northern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Coburg North Village, La Trobe University|
RMIT University, Bundoora
|Fleet||17 (May 2013)|
East West Bus Company was formed in August 1980 as a joint venture between Dysons Group and Reservoir Bus Company operating route 560 Broadmeadows station to Greensborough. Route 560 ceased in April 2010 being replaced by SmartBus route 902.
In February 2014 the Dyson Group became the sole owner, and bus services ran in Dysons branding. As of March 2019, all routes are shown in the Public Transport Victoria website as being operated by Dysons.
As of May 2013 East West Bus Service operated a fleet of 17 buses.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 6/1 July 1990 page 12
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 19.
- "Dysons & East West" Australian Bus issue 63 May 2014 page 7
- "Reservoir Bus Company". Reservoir Bus Company. Archived from the original on 21 February 2017.
- "301 Reservoir Station - La Trobe University (Bundoora Campus)". Public Transport Victoria.
- "561 Macleod - Pascoe Vale via La Trobe University". Public Transport Victoria.
- "570 Thomastown - RMIT Bundoora". Public Transport Victoria.
- East - West Bus Co Australian Bus Fleet Lists