Reservoir Bus Company
|Service type||Bus and coach operator|
|Fleet||56 (May 2013)|
Reservoir Bus Company was formed in December 1968 when the business of East Preston-Epping Bus Service was purchased.
In August 1980 East West Bus Company was formed as a joint venture with the Dyson Group to operate route 560 Broadmeadows station to Greensborough. Route 560 ceased in April 2010 being replaced by SmartBus route 902.
In November 2012 the Dyson Group purchased Reservoir Bus Company, including the Midland Tours brand.
As at May 2013 the fleet consists of 56 buses and coaches. Fleet livery is white with maroon and blue stripes.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 57.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/1 July 1990 page 12
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 19.
- "Historic Reforms for Melbourne's Buses" Australian Bus Panorama issue 13/3 December 1997 page 35
- Press Release – Reservoir Bus Company Dyson Group October 2012
- Dyson Group of Companies Reservoir MET Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Reservoir Bus Company.|