From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ebola or ebola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ebola is the Ebola virus disease of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses.
Ebola may also refer to:
- Ebola virus, a virus within the genus Ebolavirus and the cause of the majority of human deaths from Ebola virus disease
- Ebola River, a river in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola (band), a Thai rock band
- Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa, an outbreak that began in 2013
- Ebolavirus, a genus of viruses (with five known species)
- List of Ebola outbreaks
- All pages with titles containing "Ebola"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.