(Redirected from Eco (disambiguation))
|Look up eco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eco may refer to:
- eco-, a prefix mostly relating to ecological or environmental terms
- .eco, (dot-eco), a top-level domain for the Internet
- Eco (currency), a proposed currency
- Eco (video game), a computer simulation game
- Umberto Eco (1932-2016), Italian philosopher, semiotician, novelist
- Eco, a character, played by Jacqueline Duncan, on the children's show The Shak
- The natural substance of energy and power in the Jak and Daxter games
- A character in Dragonar Academy
- ECO, a denomination within American Presbyterianism formed in 2010.
As an abbreviation
- Enterprise Core Objects, software development framework useful for domain-driven design
- Economic Cooperation Organization, an international organization involving seven Asian and four Eurasian countries
- Electronic Countermeasures Officer, an officer in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series
- Emil Chronicle Online, a 2005 Japanese MMO computer game
- Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings, a set of volumes on chess openings and its classification scheme
- Engineering Change Order, used for changes in documents such as processes and work instructions
- English Chamber Orchestra, a chamber orchestra based in London
- The Environment Children's Organisation, a Canadian child-run organisation for the environment that attended the Earth Summit in 1992. Founded by Severn Cullis-Suzuki.
- The Environmental Commissioner of Ontario
- Environment and Conservation Organisations of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Epichlorohydrin, a synthetic rubber with the ISO code ECO
- Equity carve-out, a sort of corporate restructuring
- Esporte Clube Osasco, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- Eternally Collapsing Objects, an alternate theory of black hole.
- European Communications Office, the permanent secretariat of the Electronic Communications Committee, a part of European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations
- ECO (denomination), a Presbyterian denomination (full name ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians)
- Noticias ECO, a now defunct 24-hour Spanish-language cable news network, owned and operated by Televisa
- Elementaire Commando Opleiding (elementary commando course) of the Korps Commandotroepen (KCT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.