Edward Jacobson (physician)
Dr. Jacobson is a board-certified gynecologist and Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists with offices in Greenwich, Connecticut and Beverly Hills, California. He performs general gynecology, vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty and bioidentical hormone replacement. Dr. Jacobson is one of few physicians in the United States with extensive training in advanced laser and high-frequency surgery.
Dr. Jacobson has appeared as an expert regarding vaginal rejuvenation on Fox News Channel's Health Talk with Dr. Manny. His expert opinion and practice has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Times, The Journal News, Grazia, Woman and Tatler.
- "Vaginal Rejuvenation," Health Talk with Dr. Manny, Fox News Channel, December 22, 2009.
- Navarro, Mireya, “The Most Private of Makeovers,"” The New York Times, November 28, 2004.
- Chozick, Amy, "Virgin Territory: U.S. Women Seek A Second First Time,"" The Wall Street Journal, Vol. CCXLVI No. 130, December 15, 2005.
- Naish, John, "Twinkle tweak; Breakthroughs, Tips and Trends," The Times, February 26, 2005.
- Victory, Joy, "Bladder surgery's pleasant side effect: better sex," The Journal News, February 10, 2004.
- Trevino, Denise, "My intimate nip/tuck," Grazia, April 25, 2005.
- "I paid to have good sex," Woman Magazine (UK), April 11, 2005.
- "Vaginal Rejuvenation: Top Docs", Tatler Magazine, July 2008.