|Country of origin
Eigen Kweek is a Belgian television series on the Belgian channel Eén. In the television show, a local Belgian potato farmer lost all his money and tries to win it back by growing cannabis. The main language in the series is Dutch (Flemish). More specifically West Flemish, a dialect in the province of West-Flanders.
However, as the farmers have Filipine wives, the locals also speak English with a very strong Flemish accent during the show.
- Een Interessante Investering (An Interesting Investment)
- Mijn Ma Was Mee (My Mother Came Along)
- Operatie Plukketuffers (Operation Bud-tokers)
- What Is That With The Washing Machine
- Tot 7x70 maal (For 7x70 times)
- En geen flikken! (And No Cops!)