From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
Eiji can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 栄治, "prosperity, peace"
- 英治, "great, peace"
- 英二, "great, second"
- 永次, "eternity, next"
- Eiji Aonuma (英二, born 1963), Japanese designer and director of video games
- Eiji Ezaki (英治, born 1968), Japanese professional wrestler
- Eiji Kawashima (永嗣, born 1983), Japanese football goalkeeper
- Eiji Mitooka (鋭治, born 1947), Japanese industrial designer
- Eiji Mitsuoka (光岡映二, born January 1, 1976), Japanese professional mixed martial artist
- Eiji Miyashita (宮下 栄治 born 1978), Japanese voice actor
- Eiji Nakano (英治, 1904–1990), Japanese film actor
- Eiji Oue (英次, born 1957), Japanese conductor
- Eiji Toyoda (英二, 1913–2013), chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation
- Eiji Tsuburaya (英二, 1901–1970), Japanese special effects director
- Eiji Wentz (瑛士, born 1985), Japanese singer and entertainer
- Eiji Yanagisawa (栄治), Japanese voice actor
- Eiji Yoshikawa (英治, 1892–1962), Japanese historical novelist
- Eiji Hino (映司), a character in the tokusatsu Kamen Rider OOO
- Eiji Kamiya (エイジ), a character in the anime and manga Wangan Midnight
- Eiji Kikumaru (英二), a character in the anime and manga The Prince of Tennis
- Eiji Kisaragi (影二), a character in Art of Fighting and The King of Fighters series
- Eiji Niizuma (エイジ-), a character in the anime and manga Bakuman.
- Eiji Sawakita (栄治), a character in the manga Slam Dunk
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|