Cauce in 2018
|Born||21 August 1990 (age 28)|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
Elīza Cauce (née Tīruma, born 21 August 1990) is a Latvian luger who has competed since 2006. She won a bronze medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics in the team relay event and placed 12th individually. Her sister Maija Tīruma is also an Olympic luger.
- Eipurs, Tālis (11 February 2014). "Latvijas kamaniņu braucējas otrajā desmitniekā, triumfē vācietes (papildināts audio)" (in Latvian). lsm.lv. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Elīza Tīruma. sports-reference.com
- FIL-Luge profile. fil-luge.org
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elīza Cauce.|
- Elīza Cauce at the International Luge Federation
- Elīza Cauce at the Latvijas Olimpiskā Komiteja (in Latvian)
- Eliza Tiruma at the International Olympic Committee
- Athlete Profile: Eliza Cauce - Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games
|This biographical article relating to luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Latvian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|