El Muerto (disambiguation)
El Muerto is a Spanish term that translates as "The Dead One". It may refer to:
- El Muerto (film), 2007 film adaptation of the independent comic book starring Wilmer Valderrama
- Cacique Bandeira, (also known as El Muerto) 1975 Argentine film based on a short story by Jorge Luis Borges
- Cargando con el Muerto, 2006 Mexican slapstick comedy
- El Muerto: The Aztec Zombie, independent comic book character created by Javier Hernandez
- El Muerto (DC Comics), DC Comics superhero and crime-fighter stationed in Mexico city
- El Muerto (Marvel Comics), Marvel comics masked luchador character
- Dia de los Muertos, holiday celebrated in several Latin American countries serving as a remembrance of the Dead.
- Pan de Muerto, type of bread baked during the Dia de los Muertos season
- Caja de Muertos, Puerto Rico, island south of Puerto Rico
- Cerro El Muerto, mountain peak in the Andes on border of Argentina and Chile (21,457 feet high)
- Jornada del Muerto, ("Journey of the Dead Man"), name given by Spanish conquistadors to a desert basin route from New Spain (Mexico) to northern New Mexico
- Los Toreros Muertos, Spanish speaking musical group
- Metro Barranca del Muerto, train station on the Mexico City Metro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Muerto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.