|Founders||Harry Chemko, Mark Williams, Jason Billingsley|
|Headquarters||Canada, United States, UK,|
|Products||Enterprise Ecommerce Software|
Elastic Path is a “headless” eCommerce System, allowing template-less eCommerce to integrated as middle ware into Enterprise ERP systems. The system is API based and is specifically targeted towards Enterprise level Organisations. Elastic Path is a private company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with sales offices in the UK and US.
Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce 2016 names Elastic Path as a Visionary in ecommerce applications. The evaluation was based on Elastic Path's completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Started by Harry Chemko in 2000, with Co-Founders, Mark Williams and Jason Billingsley, after completing university with a $15,000 start-up loan from a non-profit organisation. In 2005, Harry received the Young Entrepreneur Award for being the youngest CEO on the PROFIT Hot 50.
Awards and Milestones
Elastic Path won the bid to manage the complete ecommerce operations for the Official Vancouver 2010 Olympic Online Store.
Elastic Path ranked in PROFIT 100 "Canada's Fastest-growing Companies" for four consecutive years. The PROFIT 100 profiles the country's most successful growth companies and is Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement.
Opened second office location in Reading, UK.
Elastic Path won BC Export’s Advancing Technologies Award.
Listed 16th in BCBusiness 2010 Guide to Innovation.
Listed #164 in Branham300's Top 250 Canadian Technology Companies.
Elastic Path Raises $8M For Commerce Everywhere API Platform.
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce names Elastic Path as a Visionary in e-commerce applications.
Elastic Path Announces the Industry’s Most Powerful Enterprise Commerce Cloud.
Java Ecommerce Platform
- "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Ecommerce". www.elasticpath.com. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- http://www.2010commercecentre.com/BusinessPlanning/SuccessStories/ElasticPath.aspx. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://adage.com/power150/ AdAge Power 150. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- http://blogs.wsj.com/independentstreet/2008/06/13/15-entrepreneur-blogs-worth-reading/tab/article/. Wall Street Journal. June 13, 2008. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.allbusiness.com/company-activities-management/company-strategy-outsourcing/14575699-1.html. All Business. June 4, 2010. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.profitguide.com/awards/profit100. Profit 100. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.bcexportawards.com/Award_Winners/2010_Winners.aspx. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.bcbusinessonline.ca/bcb/tech-innovation/2010/04/02/elastic-path-software. BC Business. April 2, 2010. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.branham300.com/index.php?year=2011&listing=1&offset=150. Branham300. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.techcrunch.com/2013/06/14/elastic-path-raises-8m-for-commerce-everywhere-api-platform/. Retrieved June 14, 2013
- http://www.prweb.com/releases/adobe-ecommerce-elastic/path-ecommerce-platform/prweb11655046.htm/. Retrieved March 11, 2014
- http://www.prweb.com/releases/gartner-magic-quadrant/ecommerce-software/prweb13261888.htm Retrieved August 22, 2016
- http://networking.itbusinessnet.com/article/Elastic-Path-Announces-the-Industry---s-Most-Powerful-Enterprise-Commerce-Cloud-4701492 Retrieved November 17, 2016
- http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/article977315.ece Globe and Mail. March 23, 2009. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- http://www.bivinteractive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2272&Itemid=30 Business in Vancouver. March 3, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- Elastic Path Official Website
- Get Elastic eCommerce blog
- Elastic Page Twitter Page
- Elastic Path's GREP Developer Community
- The Globe and Mail features Elastic Path's Founder: Harry Chemko. March 17, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- Branham Group Inc announces Elastic Path as One of the Top 10 Growth Companies of 2009. April 1, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- The Vancouver Courier features Elastic Path as the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Online Store Operator. February 24, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- The Globe and Mail notes Elastic Path as a Creative and Effective Workplace. February 22, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- E-Commerce Times interviews Elastic Path's Director of Ecommerce Research, Linda Bustos, on Tips for E-Commerce-Challenged Telcos. December 7, 2009. Retrieved April 8, 2010