|Look up electro or electro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electro or Elektro may refer to:
- Electro (music), a genre of electronic music which originated in the early 1980s
- Electronic music in general or other of its subgenres such as electro house and electropop
- Electro (comics), the name of various fictional villains from Marvel Comics and Timely Comics
- Electro (Marvel Comics), villain featured in Spider-Man comics
- Electro (Transformers), a cartoon character in the Transformers series
- "Electro" (The Mighty Boosh), a 2004 episode of The Mighty Boosh
- Elektro (comics), a fictional robot that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Elektro, the nickname of several robots built by Westinghouse
- Abbreviation that was used in the printing industry to refer to the electrotyped copy of a forme.
- A Yashica series of cameras (Electro 35, TL Electro, etc.)
- Alisport Silent 2 Electro, an Italian electric motorglider
- Electron (disambiguation)
- Electro Beatbox, a hip hop compilation album released by Decadance Recordings in 2002
- Electro Brain, a video game company
- Electro Glide in Blue, a 1997 album by the British band Apollo 440
- Electro Jugni, a single from Swami's 2007 album, Equalize
- Electro Love, the second studio album by American R&B recording artist Cassie
- Electro Quarterstaff, an instrumental heavy metal band from Winnipeg, Canada
- Electro Tone Corporation, a company that produced add-ons for Hammond organs in the 1960s and 1970s
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.