From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elias is a given name and surname, the Greek and Latin form of Elijah.
Elias may also refer to:
- Elijah, the Hebrew prophet
- Elias (commentator), 6th century Aristotelian commentator
- Elias of Armenia, Armenian religious leader, Catholicos of All Armenians from 703 to 717
- Elijah, Elias, or Eliya of Nisibis, a medieval Nestorian bishop and chronicler
- Patrik Eliáš, Czech hockey player
- Elias, Brazilian professional footballer
- Elias (singer), a French singer-songwriter
- Elias, a Swedish singer-songwriter
- Elias (band), a Swedish music band
- "Elias", a song by Dispatch referring to Elias Sithole of Zimbabwe, a friend of Chad Urmston
- Elias, the original German name of the oratorio composed by Felix Mendelssohn, commonly known in the English world by its English translation Elijah that was used at the first performance.
- Elias Fausto, Brazil
- Elias, Huila, Colombia
- Elías Piña Province, Dominican Republic
- Mount Saint Elias, the second highest mountain in Canada and the United States
- Saint Elias Mountains, a mountain range in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon
- Tell Mar Elias, Jordan
- Wrangell–St. Elias National Park and Preserve, Alaska
- Elias Bernstein Intermediate School
- Elias coding (disambiguation), a series of lossless coding schemes used in digital communications
- Elias Fund, American nonprofit organization that helps children in Zimbabwe
- Elias Sports Bureau, American company that provides sports statistics and research
- Elias Brothers, former Big Boy Restaurants franchisee
- Elias, a town in the MMORPG La Tale.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.