Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elijah was a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BCE.
Elijah may also refer to:
- Elijah (given name), list of people with the name Elijah or other variant forms
- Elijah Mikaelson, a fictional character of the Original Vampires in The Vampire Diaries
- Elijah Craig, a Baptist preacher in Virginia, an inventor of bourbon whiskey.
- Elijah (oratorio), by Felix Mendelssohn
- Elijah Rock, a traditional spiritual
- "Go Like Elijah", a song by Chi Coltrane
- "Elijah", a song by Head East
- "God Of Elijah", a song by the band Disciple
- The American Deathcore band The Order of Elijah, founded in 2009
- Mount Elijah, a geographic feature within Oregon Caves National Monument
- Elijah (Moby-Dick), character who dramatically warns against hunting Moby_Dick (whale)
- Father Elijah, a novel by Michael D. O'Brien
- Hajile, a World War II-era British experiment referred to as "a reverse Elijah"
- Profitis Ilias (disambiguation), a recurrent Greek toponymic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elijah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.