This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shaw has often been seen in the company of his long-time client Usher Raymond appearing as himself in the singer's Confessions music video and being omnipresent in his documentary and public appearances.  
In 2003 Shaw was contracted to handle the security services of rap star 50 Cent who had recently re-launched his career after being shot 9 times by unknown assailants
In 2006 Shaw launched a program called the ISC Safety Net described on the company's website as is an “initiative designed to help victims of domestic violence by providing Pro Bono security services to victims and shelters”. The following year Shaw became a board member of the Women's Advocates domestic violence shelter.
-  Corporate Takeover, October, 2009
-  Inc., April, 2008
-  Usher Interviewed, World News, Retrieved 2011-1-23
-  Interviewed on Crossroads, 2009
-  Archived 2010-09-24 at the Wayback Machine ICON ISC Safety Net, Retrieved 2011-01-23
-  Archived 2011-01-02 at the Wayback Machine WCCO News - ISC Safety Net
- [permanent dead link] Metamorphosis, Winter, 2007
- Icon Services Corporation
- Behind The Bodyguard Business
- 4Seen Magazine Up Close with Mr. Shaw: The Iconic Man, By A. Priceless. March, 2011.
- W Magazine The Users Guide to Tastefully Getting Around Town With Your Bodyguards, By Danielle Stein. August, 2008.
- Washington Post Online article, By Kristin Edelhauser Chessman. February 25, 2008.
- Black Enterprise Article, March, 2008.
- CSOOnline article By Katherine Walsh, February 19, 2008.
- Portfolio Magazine By Susan Karlin, November 8, 2007.
- E! Television Special – Celebrity Assistants September 6, 2006