||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
As CEO of Icon Services Corporation a Minnesota based security agency which provides both Executive Protection and Private Investigation services, Elijah Shaw is one of the more recognizable “bodyguard to the stars”. Elijah has coordinated security for multi-platinum recording artist Usher Raymond, Supermodel Naomi Campbell R&B singer Chaka Khan and comedian and actor Chris Rock.
Elijah has often been seen in the company of his long-time client Usher Raymond appearing as himself in the singer’s Confessions music video and being omnipresent in his numerous documentary and public appearances.  
In 2003 Elijah was contracted to handle the security services of rap star 50 Cent who had recently re-launched his career after being shot 9 times by unknown assailants. Acting as the intermediary between 50’s street ties and the suspicious eye of law enforcement, Icon Services is also believed to have provided the rapper with the bulletproof car he made multiple references to in songs and interviews.
In 2006 Elijah launched a program called the ISC Safety Net described on the company’s website as is an “initiative designed to help victims of domestic violence by providing Pro Bono security services to victims and shelters”. The program was met with praise from the victim advocates and social services community. The following year Elijah became a board member of Women’s Advocates, the oldest domestic violence shelter in the nation.
- Icon Services Corporation
- Behind The Bodyguard Business
- 4Seen Magazine Up Close with Mr. Shaw: The Iconic Man, By A. Priceless. March, 2011.
- W Magazine The Users Guide to Tastefully Getting Around Town With Your Bodyguards, By Danielle Stein. August, 2008.
- Washington Post Online article, By Kristin Edelhauser Chessman. February 25, 2008.
- Black Enterprise Article, March, 2008.
- CSOOnline article By Katherine Walsh, February 19, 2008.
- Portfolio Magazine By Susan Karlin, November 8, 2007.
- E! Television Special – Celebrity Assistants September 6, 2006