From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Emathion, king of Aethiopia, the son of Tithonus and Eos, and brother of Memnon. Heracles killed him.
- Emathion, king of Samothrace, was the son of Zeus and Electra (one of the Pleiades), brother to Dardanus, Iasion, Eetion, and (rarely) Harmonia. He sent soldiers to join Dionysus in his Indian campaigns.
- Emathion, a Trojan prince, and the father of Atymnius and Diomedes, by the naiad Pegasis, daughter of the river god Granicus.
- Emathion, was aged Aethiopian courtier of Cepheus in Ethiopia. He "feared the gods and stood for upright deeds". Emathion was killed by Chromis during the fight between Phineus and Perseus.
- Emathion, one of the companions of Aeneas in Italy. He was slain by Liger, an ally of Turnus, the opponent of Aeneas. Emathion had a son Romus, after whom, some say, the city of Rome was named after.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|