Kolici in the Europa League in 2016.
|Full name||Enea Koliçi|
|Date of birth||13 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Pogradec, Albania|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 December 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 August 2013
Koliçi started his career in Iraklis'youth squads. He also played for Olympiacos Volou, Odysseas Kordeliou, Panserraikos and Flamurtari Vlorë before returning to Iraklis in the summer of 2013. He has also been capped with Albania under-21 team.
He began his career with Iraklis and was loaned out to Beta Ethniki club Olympiacos Volou in January 2009. Since January 2010 is playing for Olympiacos Volou after being released from Iraklis Thessaloniki FC. He was released by Olympiacos Volou in the summer of 2010 and he ended up in the 4th tier club Odysseas Kordeliou. On 10 June 2011, he signed for Panserraikos on a free transfer.
In January 2012, Koliçi returned to his country and joined Albanian Superliga outfit Flamurtari Vlorë as a free agent, signing until the end of the season. He made his first ever Albanian Superliga appearance on 11 February in the away match against Kamza, keeping a clean sheet as Flamuratri won 1–0. Following the debut, he became first choice in goal and retained his spot until the end of the season, collecting 19 appearances, including 13 in league, as Flamurtari finished 4th in league, qualifying in the 2012–13 UEFA Europa League first qualifying round, and was eliminated in the semi-finals of Albanian Cup by Tirana.
He made his European debut with the team on 5 July 2012 in the first leg against Honvéd. He also played in the returning leg on 12th, as Flamurtari suffered another defeat and was eliminated the aggregate 3–0. Three days later, Koliçi agreed a contract extension, signing until June 2013.
Return to Iraklis
On 1 August 2013 he signed a two-year contract with Iraklis. He had to wait until 26 January of the following year to made his return debut, where he kept a clean sheet in an away win against Anagennisi Giannitsa.
On 24 July 2014 Koliçi signed for Olympiacos Volou. He made his competitive debut on 12 October 2014 in the 0–2 home defeat to Zakynthos. During the course of 2014–15 season, Koliçi shared his spot with Alexandros Kasmeridis and Dimitris Rizos, and finished the season with only 8 league appearances, failing to keep a clean sheet.
On 24 August 2015, Koliçi completed a transfer to Albanian Superliga side Kukësi by agreeing a one-year deal after initially refused to be tested. He spend the first part of the season as Ervis Koçi's backup, and was used only in Albanian Cup where he made his debut in the first round against Naftëtari Kuçovë. His league debut would come later on 5 March of the following year, where he entered as a substitute in 5th minute in place of injured Ervis Koçi as Kukësi defeated Vllaznia in Shkodër. Koliçi retained his spot until the end of the season, making 13 league appearances, in addition 8 in Albanian Cup, including one in final where Kukësi defeated Laçi on penalties.
Koliçi started his second Kukësi season on 30 June 2016 in first leg of UEFA Europa League first qualifying round against Rudar which ended in a 1–1 home draw. He kept a clean sheet in the returning leg as Kukësi progressed to the second round with the 2–1 aggregate. Kukësi then was eliminated in the second round by Austria Wien with the aggregate 5–1. On 5 August 2016, he extended his contract for another year. Later on 24 August, Koliçi begun the domestic season by playing in the 2016 Albanian Supercup against Skënderbeu Korçë, where Kukësi emerged victorious at Selman Stërmasi Stadium, aiding the club to win its first ever Albanian Supercup trophy.
Koliçi has made 12 appearances for Albania under-21 squad. He was part of the team in the qualifiers of 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Championship. After remaining on the bench in the first two matches, Koliçi was handed his debut on 8 September 2007 in the match against Croatia where he kept a clean sheet in an eventual 1–0 win. He second appearance came in the next match against Azerbaijan as Albania didn't get more than a 1–1 draw at Baku. Koliçi finished the campaign by making 7 appearances as Albania finished Group 1 in 4th position, failing thus to qualify for the main tournament.
He received his first senior call up at Albania senior team for the friendly match against Georgia on 10 June 2009, where he featured in the game but was an unused substitute for the entire match.
Following the withdrew of Thomas Strakosha from gathering at Albania senior team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification closing matches against Spain and Italy on 6 and 9 October 2017 due to muscular problems, Koliçi was called up as a replacement by coach Christian Panucci. On 6 October 2017 against Spain he was an unused substitute as third choise behind Etrit Berisha and fellow Albanian Superliga keeper of Partizani Tirana, Alban Hoxha; he was holding the shirt number 23.
- As of 22 December 2017 
|Olympiacos Volou||2008–09||Beta Ethniki||4||0||—||—||—||4||0|
|Odysseas Kordelio||2010–11||Delta Ethniki||22||0||—||—||—||22||0|
|Panserraikos||2011–12||Football League Greece||0||0||1||0||—||—||1||0|
|Flamurtari Vlorë||2011–12||Albanian Superliga||13||0||6||0||—||—||19||0|
|Iraklis||2013–14||Football League Greece||12||0||0||0||—||—||12||0|
|Olympiacos Volou||2014–15||Football League Greece||8||0||4||0||—||—||12||0|
|Kukësi B||2015–16||Albanian Second Division||1||0||—||—||—||1||0|
- Απέκτησε Κολίτσι το Κορδελιό (in Greek). gazzetta.gr.
- Στον Πανσερραϊκό Παϊζάνος και Κολίτσι (in Greek). sport24.gr.
- "Kamza vs. Flamurtari 0 – 1". Soccerway. 11 February 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Flamurtari 0-1 Honvéd". UEFA.com. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Honvéd 2-0 Flamurtari". UEFA.com. 12 July 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Ermal Sika (15 July 2012). "Kërkoi 80 mijë €, gjysmat paradhënie: Pero Pejiç nuk rinovon me Flamurtarin" [Wanted 80 thousand €, half of them down payment: Pero Pejić don't renew with Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Ξανά στον ΗΡΑΚΛΗ ο Κολίτσης (in Greek). Iraklis FC official website. 1 August 2013. Archived from the original on 3 August 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- Το τρένο του Γκιγιέρμο δεν σταμάτησε ούτε στα Γιαννιτσά (in Greek). BlueArena.gr. 26 January 2014. Archived from the original on 29 January 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- Υπέγραψαν Κολίτσης, Μαργαρίτης και Διαμαντόπουλος (in Greek). Olympiacos Volou FC. 23 July 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Olympiakos Volou vs. Zakynthos 0 – 2". Soccerway. 12 October 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Kukësi merr Koliqin për portën" [Kukësi takes Koliqi for the goal] (in Albnaian). Sportal.al. 25 August 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Asnjë surprizë në Kupën e Shqipërisë" [No surprise in Albanian Cup] (in Albanian). Shekulli.com.al. 30 September 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Sërish Hasani, Kukësi mund Vllazninë" [Hasani again, Kukësi defeats Vllaznia] (in Albnaian). SuperSport Albania. 5 March 2017. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Andi Deçka (22 May 2016). "Kukesi fiton Kupën e Shqipërisë" [Kukësi wins Albanian Cup] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "Kukësi vs. Rudar 1 – 1". Soccerway. 30 June 2016. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Rudar vs. Kukësi 0 – 1". Soccerway. 7 July 2016. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Rinovime të njëpasnjëshme në Kukës, firmos edhe portieri Koliçi" [Consecutive renewals in Kukës, goalkeeper Koliçi signs] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 5 August 2016. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- Rinald Bregasi (24 August 2016). "Kukësi fiton Superkupën e Shqipërisë" [Kukësi wins Albanian Supercup] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- "Under-21 2009 - History - Albania". UEFA.com. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Cani cracks Croatian resistance". UEFA.com. 8 September 2007. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- Erkin Ibragimov (17 October 2007). "Shoshi steals Azerbaijan's thunder". UEFA.com. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Albania and Azerbaijan finish with nothing". UEFA.com. 10 September 2008. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "Shqipëria 1-1 Gjeorgjia - Ndeshje" (in Albanian). FSHF.org. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Rinald Bregasi (3 October 2017). "Strakosha i dëmtuar, Koliçi në kombëtare" (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Spain vs. Albania - 6 October 2017". Soccerway. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- Enea Koliçi at Soccerway. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Futbollisti i Kukësit shpallet 'Lojtari i muajit shkurt"" [Footballer of Kukësi is announced "Player of February"] (in Albanian). Qiriu.net. 2 March 2017. Retrieved 3 March 2017.