From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up envy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Envy is an emotion that is also one of the seven deadly sins.
Envy may also refer to:
- Envy (American rapper)
- Envy (English rapper) (born 1987)
- Envy (band), a Japanese post-hardcore band
- DJ Envy (born 1977), an American DJ and radio personality
- Nico & Vinz or Envy, a Norwegian hip-hop duo
- "Envy" (song), a song by Ash
- "Envy", Lunch. Drunk. Love.
- "Envy" (movie theme song), a movie theme by Dan Navarro, from the 2004 film Envy
- Envy (dinghy), a type of fibreglass sailing dinghy
- HP Envy, a line of laptops by Hewlett-Packard
- Team Envy or Team EnVyUs, an international eSports organization based in the United States
- VIA Envy, a sound chip
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Envy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.