|Born||August 27, 1969 (age 51)|
Missoula, Montana, U.S.
Eric Bergoust (born August 27, 1969) is an American freestyle skier. In 1998 Bergoust participated at the 1998 Winter Olympics held in Nagano, Japan where he won a gold medal in the freestyle ski jump (aerials).
Bergoust was born in Missoula, Montana. He has competed in aerials at four successive Winter Olympics. In addition to the gold medal in 1998, he finished 7th in 1994, 12th in 2002, and 17th in 2006.
- Profile: "Eric Bergoust" Archived 2007-08-27 at the Wayback Machine databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on January 8, 2008)
- Tribune Staff. "125 Montana Newsmakers: Eric Bergoust". Great Falls Tribune. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Eric Bergoust". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on April 17, 2020. Retrieved April 29, 2015.
- Eric Bergoust at Olympedia
- Eric Bergoust at databaseOlympics.com (archived)
- Eric Bergoust at FIS (freestyle)
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to freestyle skiing in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|