From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Errol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Errol may refer to:
People with the given name
- Errol Barnett (born 1983), anchor and correspondent for CNN International
- Errol Barrow (1920-1987), first Prime Minister of Barbados
- Errol Brown (1943–2015), British-Jamaican songwriter, lead singer of Hot Chocolate
- Errol Étienne (born 1941), prominent Scottish artist
- Errol Flynn (1909–1959), film actor in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s
- "Errol" (song), a 1981 song in honour of Flynn, on rock band Australian Crawl's album Sirocco
- Errol Mann (1941–2013), former American NFL placekicker, 1968-1978
- Errol Morris (born 1948), Academy Award-winning documentary film director
- Errol Zimmerman (born 1986), Surinamese-Curaçaoan kickboxer
- Errol (Harry Potter), the Weasley family's owl in the fictional Harry Potter series
- Errol, a swamp dragon in the Discworld novel Guards! Guards!
- Errol, a character in the film Snatch
- Errol, a weasel and the main antagonist of the Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode, Love is a Many Splintered Thing
- Errol (originally spelt as Erol), an antagonist in Jak II and the main antagonist in Jak 3
- Errol the Hamster, a British puppet that is often seen in many productions featuring Roland Rat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Errol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.