The term Ester may have a few meanings:
- Food additives and chemistry
- Ester, a functional group in organic chemistry
- Ester C, ascorbyl palmitate, used as an antioxidant food additive
- Ester compound - see Ester
- Ester gum, or Ester of wood rosin, a food additive used as an emulsifier and stabiliser
- Ester pyrolysis, a vacuum pyrolysis reaction
- Ester Mountains in Germany
- Peter Ester, Dutch sociologist and politician
- Spanish and Portuguese version of the female name Esther
- Typhoon Ester (disambiguation)
- Ester, a song by The Lautsprechers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ester.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.