Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ethan (or Eitan, Eytan or Etan in Hebrew) is a male given name meaning steadfast, strong, firm, and safe.
For people and fictional characters with the given name Ethan see Ethan (given name)
- Eitan, Israel
- Ethan, South Dakota
- Fort Ethan Allen (Arlington, Virginia)
- Neve Eitan, Israel
- Etten-Leur, Netherlands
- Ethan of Athos, 1986 novel by Lois McMaster Bujold
- "Ethan Brand", 1850 short story by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Ethan Frome, 1911 novel by Edith Wharton
- Ethan Allen boating accident
- Ethan Allen class submarine, American class of ballistic missile submarines
- USS Ethan Allen (SSBN-608), American submarine
- Ethan Allen Express, passenger train operated by Amtrak between New York City and Rutland, Vermont
- Ethan Allen (furniture company), American furniture chain
- IAI Eitan, Israeli reconnaissance unmanned air vehicle
- USS Ethan Allen (1859), American Civil War warship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.