From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leonhard Euler (1707–1783) was a Swiss mathematician and physicist.
Euler may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Euler (programming language), a computer programming language
- Euler (software), a numerical software package
- Euler Portal to Mathematics Publications, hosted by EMIS
- Euler-Werke, an aircraft manufacturer owned by August Euler.
- AMS Euler, a typeface
- Project Euler a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.