Everton Luiz Guimarães Bilher
Everton Luiz with San Luis in November 2012
|Full name||Everton Luiz Guimarães Bilher|
|Date of birth||24 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|Brasil de Farroupilha|
|Caxias do Sul|
|2010||→ Marília (loan)||7||(1)|
|2011||→ Bragantino (loan)||0||(0)|
|2012||→ San Luis (loan)||10||(0)|
|2013||→ Criciúma (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 May 2017.
Everton Luiz Guimarães Bilher (born 24 May 1988), commonly known as Everton Luiz, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Serbian club Partizan. He is primarily recognized for his aggressive and hard-tackling style of play.
After starting out in his homeland, mainly playing in the lower leagues, Everton Luiz moved to Europe in 2013. He went on to play for Swiss clubs Lugano and St. Gallen, before transferring to Serbian club Partizan in early 2016.
Born in Porto Alegre, Everton Luiz started out at his homestate club Brasil de Farroupilha. He subsequently went to Caxias do Sul, before switching to Náutico. In 2007, Everton Luiz signed with Ponte Preta, eventually finishing his formation in the club's youth setup. He made his senior debut for the club in the Campeonato Paulista, before signing with Palmeiras in April 2009, on a four-year deal. In February 2010, Everton Luiz was loaned to Marília, representing the club in the second level of the São Paulo state league. He also played for Marília in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série C, making seven appearances and scoring once.
In 2011, after playing for Palmeiras' B team, Everton Luiz had a brief spell with Bragantino, but failed to make any appearances. He eventually signed with CRB in early 2012. Immediately upon arrival, Everton Luiz became one of the club's key players, helping CRB win the Campeonato Alagoano. He was also named in the competition's team of the year. In June 2012, Everton Luiz joined Mexican club San Luis. He made 10 appearances in the Torneo Apertura, before leaving the club. In January 2013, Everton Luiz was loaned to Criciúma. He subsequently returned to CRB in March 2013. After returning from loan, Everton Luiz helped his team win another Alagoas state league title, being named in the competition's best eleven for the second year in a row.
Lugano and St. Gallen
In the summer of 2013, Everton Luiz moved to Swiss club Lugano. He made his official debut for the club in a 2–1 home league win over Wil on 13 July 2013. In the following fixture, Everton Luiz scored his first goal for Lugano, netting the opener in his team's 4–2 away victory over Schaffhausen. He scored a total of three goals from 28 appearances in the Swiss Challenge League, as the club finished in second place.
In June 2014, Everton Luiz switched to St. Gallen, penning a three-year deal. After initially playing for their reserve team in the Swiss Promotion League, Everton Luiz made his Swiss Super League debut on 24 September 2014, playing the full 90 minutes in a 3–0 victory over Grasshoppers, eventually becoming a regular member of the first team. He collected 24 league appearances in the 2014–15 season, receiving two red cards in the process.
On 6 January 2016, Everton Luiz was transferred to Serbian club Partizan. He signed a two-and-a-half-year contract and was given the number 25 shirt. On 27 February 2016, Everton Luiz made his official debut for the club in a 1–2 home loss in the Belgrade derby, receiving a yellow card early into the match. He sustained a knee injury in his second appearance for Partizan, a 1–0 away victory at Radnički Niš, which eventually kept him out of action for more than a month. On 10 April 2016, Everton Luiz returned to the pitch in a 4–0 home league win over Mladost Lučani, playing the whole game. He netted his first goal for the club in his second Belgrade derby on 16 April 2016, scoring an injury time equalizer from more than 30 meters out through the goalkeeper's hands. After celebrating his goal, Everton Luiz was sent off for provoking the opponent's fans. He subsequently helped Partizan win the 2015–16 Serbian Cup, playing the full 90 minutes and earning a yellow card in the final match, a 2–0 win over Javor Ivanjica.
- As of 27 May 2017
|Club||Season||League||State League||Cup||State Cup||Continental||Total|
|San Luis (loan)||2012–13||10||0||—||3||0||—||—||13||0|
|Club performance||League||State League||Cup||State Cup||Continental||Total|
- "Seleção do Alagoano foi eleito pela imprensa esportiva" (in Portuguese). futeboldealagoas.net. 16 May 2012. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "El equipo de San Luis tiene potencial: Everton" (in Spanish). mediotiempo.com. 21 June 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "ZAGUEIRO E VOLANTE SÃO APRESENTADOS NO TIGRE" (in Portuguese). criciumaec.com.br. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Criciúma apresenta dois de defesa: Ewerton Páscoa e Everton Luiz" (in Portuguese). globoesporte.globo.com. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Presidente Marcos Barbosa acerta retorno de Everton Luiz" (in Portuguese). crb.esp.br. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Volante Everton Luiz é o novo reforço do CRB para o Campeonato Estadual" (in Portuguese). globoesporte.globo.com. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "CRB ganhou um carro" (in Portuguese). futeboldealagoas.net. 21 May 2013. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "FCSG verpflichtet Everton Luiz" (in German). fcsg.ch. 25 June 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Ein perfekter Abend" (in German). fcsg.ch. 24 September 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Everton verlässt per sofort den FCSG" (in German). fcsg.ch. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Brazilski vezista Everton Luiz potpisao za Partizan!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Nepravda jača od vrlo dobrog Partizana" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 27 February 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Partizan bez povređenog Evertona šest nedelja" (in Serbian). blic.rs. 9 March 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Četiri laka komada – ohrabrenje pred derbi!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 10 April 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "KAHRIMAN TRAGIČAR Gol sa 35 metara u 95. minutu za remi u derbiju /VIDEO/" (in Serbian). blic.rs. 16 April 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "ISPROVOCIRAO DELIJE Everton ispred severa slavio gol /VIDEO/" (in Serbian). blic.rs. 16 April 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Kup je naš!" (in Serbian). partizan.rs. 11 May 2016. Retrieved 14 September 2016.
- Everton Luiz Guimarães Bilher at Soccerway