|Full name||Evgenij Miroshnichenko|
December 28, 1978 |
|FIDE rating||2606 (May 2017)
(No. 208 on the October 2016 FIDE ratings list)
|Peak rating||2696 (July 2009)|
In 2003 and 2008 he won the Ukrainian Chess Championship. In 2003 he tied for 1st–3rd with Yuri Yakovich and Alexander Potapov in the Fakel Jamala tournament in Noyabrsk. At the 2008 European Club Cup, he scored 4.5/5 for board six gold as well as helping his team Kiev place third. In 2009 he tied for 1st with Alexander Areshchenko, Humpy Koneru and Magesh Panchanathan in the Mumbai Mayor Cup.
- "Top-20 is een doel", Evgenij Miroshnichenko interviewed by Jan Lagrain.
- "Miroshnichenko wins Ukrainian Championship 2008". 2008-12-14. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "The Week in Chess 475". theweekinchess.com. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: 24th European Chess Club Cup, Halkidiki 2008, PVK Kyiv". www.olimpbase.org. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- Zaveri, Praful (2009-05-15). "Areshchenko triumphs in Mayor's Cup – Jai Ho Mumbai!!". ChessBase. Retrieved 10 May 2010.
|This biographical article relating to a Ukrainian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|