Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up expresso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expresso may refer to:
- Espresso, a coffee beverage
- eXpresso, a hosted workspace for Microsoft Office communities
- Expresso (Donkey Kong), a character in Donkey Kong Country series
- Expresso (newspaper), based in Lisbon, Portugal
- Expresso (film), a 2007 English comedy short
- Plymouth Expresso, a 1994 compact concept car
- Sud Expresso, or Sud Express, an international train between Lisbon and the Spanish/French border at Hendaye
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expresso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.