Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up expresso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expresso may refer to:
- Espresso, a coffee beverage
- eXpresso, a hosted workspace for Microsoft Office communities
- Expresso (Donkey Kong), a character in the Donkey Kong Country series
- Expresso (newspaper), based in Lisbon, Portugal
- Expresso (film), a 2007 English comedy short
- Plymouth Expresso, a 1994 compact concept car
- Sud Expresso, or Sud Express, an international train between Lisbon and the Spanish/French border at Hendaye
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expresso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.