Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up facs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FACS or FaCS may refer to:
- Department of Family and Community Services (Australia), an Australian Government Department that existed between 1998 and 2006
- Department of Family and Community Services (New South Wales), a New South Wales Government Department established in 2011
- First Assembly Christian School, Memphis, Tennessee
- Formal Aspects of Computing Science, a British Computer Society Specialist Group
Science and technology
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting, applied in flow cytometry
- Facial Action Coding System, a procedure to systematically describe human facial expressions (successfully adapted for several other species)
- Families and Children Study, a longitudinal study in Great Britain
- Family and consumer science, a field of study that deals with the economics and management of the home, family and community
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FACS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.