From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up facs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FACS or FaCS may refer to:
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting, applied in flow cytometry
- Facial Action Coding System, a procedure to systematically describe human facial expressions
- Families and Children Study, a longitudinal study in Great Britain
- Family and consumer science, an academic discipline that combines aspects of social and natural science
- Fellow of the Australian Computer Society, a post-nominal title
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a post-nominal title
- Field Automated Communication System, a mobile construction project management software
- First Assembly Christian School, Memphis, Tennessee
- Formal Aspects of Computing Science, a British Computer Society Specialist Group
- Department of Family and Community Services (Australia), an Australian Government Department that existed between 1998 and 2006.
- Department of Family and Community Services (New South Wales), a New South Wales Government Department established in 2011.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FACS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.