From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fir is a type of evergreen coniferous tree.
Fir or FIR may also refer to:
- F.I.R., a Mandarin pop music group from Taiwan
- F.I.R (1999 film), a Malayalam action film
- F.I.R. (TV series), an Indian sitcom
- Falling In Reverse, an American rock band
- Fahrner Image Replacement
- Far infrared
- Finite impulse response
- Firan language
- First Information Report
- Flats Industrial Railroad, a defunct American railroad company
- Flight information region
- Free ideal ring
- French Indian rupee, a defunct currency
- Italian Rugby Federation (Italian: Federazione Italiana Rugby)
- Research Institute for Operations Management (German: Forschungsinstitut für Rationalisierung), in Germany
- USCGC Fir, either of two ships of the United States Coast Guard
- International Federation of Resistance Fighters – Association of Anti-Fascists, FIR Fédération Internationale des Résistantes - Association des Antifascistes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.