|Census-designated place & unincorporated community|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Total||5.75 sq mi (14.88 km2)|
|• Land||5.73 sq mi (14.85 km2)|
|• Water||0.008 sq mi (0.02 km2)|
|Elevation||459 ft (140 m)|
|• Density||118/sq mi (45.5/km2)|
Fairdealing is an unincorporated community and census-designated place located in northeastern Ripley County in southeastern Missouri, United States. As of the 2010 census, the community had a population of 676. It is located along U.S. Route 160, about 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Poplar Bluff.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Fairdealing, Missouri
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Fairdealing CDP, Missouri". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- Fairdealing, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1979 (1986rev.)
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- "Ripley County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
|This Ripley County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|