Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up faire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faire may refer to:
- Laissez-faire, a French phrase meaning "let do, let go, let pass"
- Laissez Faire Books, libertarian bookseller
- Maker Faire, event created by Make magazine
- Heloise and the Savoir Faire, pop music group
- How Weird Street Faire, street fair and electronic music festival in San Francisco
- Savoir-Faire, a piece of interactive fiction written by Emily Short
- Scènes à faire, a principle in copyright law
- Science Faire, a compilation album by pop group The Apples in Stereo
- Vintage Faire Mall, a shopping mall in Modesto, California
- Virginia Brown Faire (1904–1980), American silent-film actress
- West Coast Computer Faire (1977–1989), computer industry conference
- Fair (disambiguation)
- Fare (disambiguation)
- Renaissance fair (disambiguation)
- List of Renaissance fairs
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.