|Born||25 May 1962|
|Alma mater||University of Oxford|
|Known for||President of the Institution of Structural Engineers 2018|
Faith Helen Wainwright MBE FREng FICE FIStructE (born 1962) is a British structural engineer, and a director of Arup Group. She has led in the structural design of multiple landmark buildings including the American Air Museum and the Tate Modern and holds an honorary doctorate from the University of Bath. Wainwright is the 2018 President of the Institution of Structural Engineers and sits on the Editorial Board of Ingenia (the educational magazine of the Royal Academy of Engineering).
Wainwright joined Arup after her graduation. At Arup she has contributed to The Shard, Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Headquarters, Tate Modern, Velodrom (Berlin), Lycée Albert Camus (in Frejus, France) and has worked alongside architects such as Renzo Piano, Norman Foster, Baron Foster of Thames Bank, and Ken Shuttleworth.
Wainwright has been instrumental in transforming the structural engineering community, including influencing the "Confidential Reporting on Structural Safety" and has served as the first-ever woman on the Joint Board of Moderators  (the professional body which regulates accreditation of university degree programmes in Civil engineering).
Recognizing the importance of education and structural engineering, Wainwright established Arup University.
In 2003, Wainwright was in the Arup team who won the International Information Industry Award recognizing their "innovation in knowledge management".
She was awarded Fellowship of the Royal Academy of Engineering in 2003, an MBE in 2012 for services to the built environment and engineering professions and an Honorary DEng from Bath University in 2014.
- "Wainwright, Faith Helen, (Mrs K. J. Glynn)". Who's Who online. Retrieved 22 September 2018. (subscription may be required or content may be available in libraries)
- "Faith Wainwright MBE: oration". www.bath.ac.uk. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "Faith Wainwright appointed 2018 President of The Institution of Structural Engineers". 4 December 2017. Archived from the original on 2018-02-03.
- "Faith Wainwright appointed 2018 President of The Institution of Structural Engineers | netMAGmedia Ltd". www.architectsdatafile.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Faith Wainwright". www.ingenia.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Structural Safety :: Confidential Reporting on Structural Safety". www.structural-safety.org. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Joint Board of Moderators". Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "Ref Sub-panel 14 Minutes" (PDF).
- "Arup | Thoughts | Faith Wainwright". thoughts.arup.com. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Arup Wins International Information Industry Award - ETNow.com". www.etnow.com. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Academy Fellows honoured". 3 January 2012. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Engineers recognised in New Years Honours". www.acenet.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Home | St Edmund Hall". www.seh.ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- The Institution of Structural Engineers (2018-01-12), Faith Wainwright's President Inaugural Address 2018, retrieved 2018-03-07