Falling Inn Love
|Falling Inn Love|
|Directed by||Roger Kumble|
|Music by||Edward Shearmur|
|Edited by||Anita Brandt Burgoyne|
Falling Inn Love is a 2019 American romantic comedy film directed by Roger Kumble, from a screenplay by Elizabeth Hackett and Hilary Galanoy. It stars Christina Milian and Adam Demos. The film was released on August 29, 2019, by Netflix.
Gabriela Diaz's San Francisco design firm folds the week of her break-up. Inspired by a potent concoction of wine and Wi-Fi, she successfully enters a contest to "Win an Inn" overlooking New Zealand's countryside. Thousands of airline miles later, she discovers The Bellbird Valley Farm boasts a crumbling facade, floorboard-treading goat, and meddling neighbor who covets the space. Eager to renovate and sell the property fast, she partners with Jake Taylor, the Kiwi contractor and volunteer firefighter observing much of her city-girl culture shock. Once the final fixtures are hung, she's hesitant to leave him, the inn, and the inviting community that nurtured her creative side.
- Christina Milian as Gabriela Diaz
- Adam Demos as Jake Taylor
- Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman as Dean Conner
- Anna Jullienne as Charlotte Wadsworth
- Claire Chitham as Shelley
- Blair Strang as Manaaki
- Jonathan Martin as Peter
- William Walker as Norman "Norm"
- Daniel Watterson as Chad
- Simone Walker as Sage
- Arlo MacDiarmid as Dr. Corey Harrison
In February 2019, it was announced that Netflix had greenlit Falling Inn Love starring Christina Milian and Adam Demos, with Roger Kumble as the director. It was filmed on location in New Zealand, primarily in the town of Thames.
The film was released on Netflix on August 29, 2019.
- N’Duka, Amanda (2019-02-13). "Christina Milian, Adam Demos To Topline 'Falling Inn Love' Netflix Movie". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 2019-02-13.
- Davis, Arianna (August 31, 2019). "Falling Inn Love on Netflix Might Inspire You to Visit Its Charming Filming Location in New Zealand". The Oprah Magazine. Retrieved September 9, 2019.
- Christina Milian [@ChristinaMilian] (July 22, 2019). "Super excited to finally announce my new film FALLING INN LOVE will be released globally on Netflix August 29!!! @seewhatsnext @netflixfilm" (Tweet). Retrieved July 22, 2019 – via Twitter.
- "Falling Inn Love (2019)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved September 1, 2019.